Dear ConfXV Participants,
we are looking forward to welcoming you to Stavanger soon and provide you on this page with maps of the Ullandhaug campus of the University of Stavanger, where the scientific part of the conference takes place. All maps are provided by MazeMap, which also provides a useful app for your mobile phone to find your way around campus.
Your first stop on campus will be the registration desk, which is located in the Arne Rettedals hus (AR building), right next to the UiS east bus stop.
Overview of the Ullandhaug campus:
For better visibility of the footpaths a bare map is provided below:
The plenary sessions and round-table discussions will take place in the Elise Ottesen-Jensens Hus (EOJ building)
Coffee breaks will take place in a dedicated outside area, providing seating in an open tent setting (see center of overview map).
Lunch can be picked up at two locations on campus, either in the Kjølv Egelands Hus (KE building) or in the basement of the Arne Rettedals Hus (AR building). Make sure to check your conference badge to which pickup location you have been assigned to.
The poster session will take place on Tuesday afternoon in the Tjodhallen hall in the KE building. Note that the poster stands are vertically oriented (portrait). Please print your poster accordingly.
Afternoon parallel sessions will take place both in the EOJ building and the AR building.
The different tracks can be found in the following locations:
- Track A: Mostly EOJ building auditorium but some also in the AR building room G-202, which is on the first floor above the ground floor. Make sure to check the indico timetable to confirm your room.
- Track B: AR building room G-001 (basement).
- Track C: AR building room Ø-110 (ground floor)
- Track D: Mostly AR building room Ø-120 (ground floor) but some also in the AR building room G-202 (first floor above ground floor) Make sure to check the indico timetable to confirm your room.
- Track E: AR building room G-101 (ground floor)
- Track F: AR building room Ø-130 (ground floor)
- Track G: AR building room V-101 (ground floor)
- Track H: AR building room G-201 (first floor above ground floor)
You can locate the rooms via the maps provided below:
AR building ground floor:
AR building basement:
AR building first floor above ground floor: